Fred Kroin is the founder of Goal Partners LLC and Strategic Implementation Consulting. His company was established with a vision to support companies of all sizes and industries to accelerate achievement of their goals through focused strategic planning and a metric-driven system of management.
Fred founded his company after a 7-year tenure with one of the preeminent executive leadership development firms in the country. He brings over 30 years of profit and loss experience in General, Operations, and Sales Management, as well as Information Technology Professional Services Management. He is a proven leader who has led management teams through start-up, growth management and turnaround challenges yielding substantially improved bottom-line results.
Fred’s credentials include:
- Leading the western region of one of the world’s leading syndicated IT research firms, increasing the sales pipeline by over 200%,
- Assisting an AZ-based professional services firm through its IPO and restructuring its strategic consulting and public sector business units,
- Quadrupling the IT professional services practice as NY Partner of the sixth largest Management Consulting and Accounting firm in the United States and,
- Over an 11-year period, founding and growing his own Tandem consulting firm into a multi-million dollar enterprise until acquisition by a major systems integrator.
He also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Physics from Queens College and a Masters in Operations Research from New York University and serves on the AZ Business Council, AZ Business Advisory and formerly on the Boards of the Maricopa Executives Association, the International Tandem Users Group, the Borland Customer Advisory Board and various professional associations in Phoenix.
Strategic Implementation Consulting works directly with the business owner, CEO or GM and the management team on an on-going basis. We improve communication, teamwork, goal setting and achievement while fostering organizational and operational excellence and creating a culture of accountability.
Strategic Implementation Consulting supports our clientele with many diverse business services, including:
- Strategic Business Planning Facilitation
- Implementation of Metric-based Management Systems
- On-going Facilitation to Ensure Team Performance & Accountability
- Executive Coaching and Leadership & Management Skills Development
- Team Building Workshops (e.g. Communication, Delegation and Time Management)